Here is the NEW process if you want to add the church approved calendar to your phone/tablet/outlook/Google Calendar. This is the church Google calendar of approved and scheduled events – which helps to have with you as you plan!
To view the calendar online, go to https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=calendar%40gcffortworth.org&ctz=America/Chicago
If you visit the link at the bottom of the public calendar, there is a “add this calendar” button that I think works for Android, or adding to your own Google calendar. Let me know if you have any issues.
How to add calendar subscriptions to your iPhone, iPad or Mac (you can view, but not change)
• Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
• Tap on “Passwords & Accounts”.
• Tap on “Add Account”
• Tap on “Other”.
• Tap on “Add Subscribed Calendar”
• Enter the description: GCF Calendar
• Do not enter username, password, or SSL info you need to.
• If you get an error about SSL, it is ok to turn have SSL turned off for this.
• Tap the Next button.
• Tap the Save button.
• That’s it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.